Friday, April 25, 2008

OUR LADY OF ALL NATIONS



Changing the Laws

Next I see St. Peter’s. The Lady says, “Child, there you see the Pope in full pontificals, holding up two fingers. Listen carefully. The doctrine is right, but the Pope is entitled to change the laws. He should see it through.”

All the while I see the Pope sitting before me, holding up two fingers. Next I see a large session hall, in which the Pope is seated.

“Child,” says the Lady, “the laws may be changed. They may, they must be changed. The social classes must come closer to each other. Those in Rome should see it through and set the example for the entire world. Consider and speak––and again I say to you: love is the first commandment, and next to it, as if joined to it by an arch, truth and righteousness.”

http://www.de-vrouwe.net/english/index.html?the_title.htm